Here are some fast tips for making sure your child or children are prepared for the session.
1) Make certain that the trip over is not rushed or hassled. Avoid last minute packing problems.
2) Let the youngster select their option of attire as long as they will also have on your choice too.
3) Bring more than 1 outfit anyway, simply in case of accidents.
4) Make sure they are well-fed and watered before they arrive. A light snack and drink thirty minutes before will make certain they are content.
5) With very young children try and timetable your booking around nap-time.
6) If you have an infant who is still feeding then that is fine, we understand if you need to take a rest simply to top them up a little.
7) With babies, don't worry if they are asleep, frequently sleeping babies look loveable in their images.
8) Be prepared with bribes. Whatever works on your child.
9) If the shoot is a mixed one with adults and children being taken separately as well as together then bring some toys for them to play with while it is your turn.
Our studio sessions are aimed at being fun and relaxing for both you and your children. Generally a shoot will take roughly half an hour, the shorter the better as kids can get bored easily. But that doesn't mean you will have less photos. We have a rough shootlist of what we want to achieve from our shoot with you and your family and we will try to capture it all. Any ideas and suggestions you'd like to bring to your shoot to really express your family are more than welcome. It's all about making sure you guys enjoy yourselves whilst capturing the very essence of who your family are.
With thanks to Kimberley, Ryan, Ollie and Thea for coming by for a cute and fun family shoot.
"Vicky makes your photoshoots relaxing and so much fun and the images are beyond stunning. We've had two with her and LOVED them both - leaving with photographs to absolutely treasure. Hands down we would never go to anyone else. Very talented and genuinely lovely human being! Immensely highly recommended!"
Brigg Photography studio/North Lincolnshire
Here you'll find Behind the scenes access, Fashion shoots, Featured Weddings and more.